What can we help with?
In addition to triaging enquiries for our specialist services, the Triage Team assist people living on a low income to access a range of help, such as:
- Distribution of donated food parcels, subject to availability of donations
- Signposting to a range of partner agencies that can help people access food parcels, meals, washing facilities and clothing
- Referrals to SOFA for discounted furniture and household goods
- Food vouchers/referral, on a first come first serve basis, on behalf of Elim Church, Baxter Gate Church and PACE
- Issue Starter Packs of essential household items, based on need and eligibility, or referring on to The Good Gleaners Project
- Providing a ‘Care of Address’ at The Bridge, for clients without a fixed address
- Assessing eligibility for Charnwood Welfare Provision; emergency food and fuel provision for people in crisis
- Signposting to local drop-in, advice and support services
How do we help?
Our friendly and knowledgeable Triage/Reception staff will assess which services at The Bridge are most suitable and arrange an appointment or referral to access further advice or support.
Refer To Us
If you would like to make a referral, or find out more information about the services available and eligibility criteria, you can get in touch by phone or email. Alternatively, click the link below to make a referral.
Refer To Us