We are based at John Storer House on the ground floor, and are open 10-12pm and 2-4pm (except on Wednesdays 2-4pm).
We also have a number of Hubs offering Triage Support and Housing Advice, across Leicestershire:
- Mondays 11am - 1pm at Melton Storehouse, the Hope Centre, 42–44 Nottingham Street, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1NW - Triage Support
- Mondays 2pm - 5pm at Melton Library, Wilton Road, Melton Mowbray, LE13 0UJ - Housing Advice
- Tuesdays 10am - 1pm & 2pm - 4.30pm at Helping Hands, 66-68 Blaby Road, South Wigston, LE18 4SD - Triage Support and Housing Advice
- Thursdays 1pm - 4pm at The Well, 45 High Street, Kibworth Beauchamp, LE8 0HS - Housing Advice
- Fridays 10am - 2pm at The George Smith Hub, 24-28 Hotel Street, Coalville, LE67 3EP - Housing Advice.
Feel free to drop in, or to speak to our Triage team call us on 01509 260500 / 0800 038 5964.