Why work for us?
The Bridge is a vibrant and innovative charity, delivering Homelessness Prevention and Community Services across Leicestershire and Rutland.
Everyone working for us has the power to make a difference
We are committed to our vision of resilient, compassionate communities, where individuals thrive in safe and secure homes’. If you share our vision you will feel at home here.
We believe in investing in our staff and volunteers, offering comprehensive inductions, training and opportunities for staff to develop their skills, knowledge and experience.
What our staff say
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan with Royal London with contributions of up to 3% paid by The Bridge providing the employee contributes the same
- 25 days annual leave plus 12 days bank holiday and concessionary rising to 30 days after 10 years’ service
- Mileage paid at 40p per mile
- Full sick pay for up to 40 days per year
- Death in Service benefit at 2 x annual salary
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Package.
Our EAP service offers confidential access to professional consultants, expert referrals and online resources to help our employees with a range of topics:
- Personal, work and family challenges
- Work-life balance
- Emotional well-being
- Caring for others
- Daily living, consumer rights and money management
- Health and wellness
Head of Housing Services (Maternity Cover)
- Fixed Term: 9 months for the period 1st August 2018 - 30th April 2019
- Salary: £29,270 - £34,450 (dependent upon experience)
- Hours: 37 per week
- Closing Date: Monday 30th April 2018 at 9am
The Bridge has a track record of delivering high quality Housing, Homelessness and Support Services across the region. We have a reputation as an innovator and our accredited services are recognised as Best Practice.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with extensive housing and homelessness experience to join our highly performing Senior Management Team.
You will have experience of working to a quality management system, such as the AQS, and be a strong team player with the ability to motivate and manage people. You will have strong communication skills and a passion for helping vulnerable people.