Why work for us?
The Bridge is a vibrant and innovative charity, delivering Homelessness Prevention and Community Services across Leicestershire and Rutland.
Everyone working for us has the power to make a difference
We are committed to our vision of resilient, compassionate communities, where individuals thrive in safe and secure homes’. If you share our vision you will feel at home here.
We believe in investing in our staff and volunteers, offering comprehensive inductions, training and opportunities for staff to develop their skills, knowledge and experience.
What our staff say
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan with Royal London with contributions of up to 3% paid by The Bridge providing the employee contributes the same
- 25 days annual leave plus 12 days bank holiday and concessionary rising to 30 days after 10 years’ service
- Mileage paid at 40p per mile
- Full sick pay for up to 40 days per year
- Death in Service benefit at 2 x annual salary
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Package.
Our EAP service offers confidential access to professional consultants, expert referrals and online resources to help our employees with a range of topics:
- Personal, work and family challenges
- Work-life balance
- Emotional well-being
- Caring for others
- Daily living, consumer rights and money management
- Health and wellness
2x Housing Support Worker
Hours: 1 x Full time post & 1 x Part Time Post
Salary: Up to £19,394 FTE
The Housing Support Service at The Bridge assists previously homeless and vulnerably housed people in Leicestershire to live independently in their own homes with the aim of preventing homelessness. We are extremely proud of our high quality services and require enthusiastic and committed individuals who have the necessary experience and skills to join our Housing Support Team. We are looking for candidates who have a good understanding of the principles of Housing Support work and experience of working with vulnerable people.
View More Details