The Bridge is seeking to appoint a Treasurer to join our existing Board for an initial three-year term.
We are looking for a Treasurer with knowledge and experience of fundraising and current finance practice relevant to voluntary and community organisations. This opportunity will suit someone with a strong working knowledge of financial management, accounting and mathematics skills. The Treasurer will also need to possess good financial analysis skills and attention to detail.
As a Treasurer, you can help us in several ways:
- Having oversight of the financial management of the organisation.
- Overseeing the financial affairs of the organisation and to ensure they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice.
- Ensuring that proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures are in place.
- Overseeing the production of necessary financial reports/returns, accounts and audits.
- This is a critical role in terms of the need to both monitor and report on the financial health of the organisation.
We provide a thorough induction process and onward continuous professional development opportunities.
For more information about The Bridge and what we do please click here
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please download and complete the Application Form by clicking Apply to the right-hand side of the page.
The form will include a statement telling us how you meet the requirements of the Trustee role outlined in the person specification, and why you want to be a Trustee for The Bridge (East Midlands).
This is your opportunity to talk about your talents, skills, and demonstrable experience, which we will use to shortlist applicants.
When you’ve completed your Application Form, you can email this, along with your CV to HR@thebridge-eastmidlands.org.uk
where applications will then be shortlisted for interview.
If you have any questions about the process or this particular role, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAO Sue Langley, Chief Executive Officer.