Why work for us?
The Bridge is a vibrant and innovative charity, delivering Homelessness Prevention and Community Services across Leicestershire and Rutland.
Everyone working for us has the power to make a difference
We are committed to our vision of resilient, compassionate communities, where individuals thrive in safe and secure homes’. If you share our vision you will feel at home here.
We believe in investing in our staff and volunteers, offering comprehensive inductions, training and opportunities for staff to develop their skills, knowledge and experience.
What our staff say
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan with Royal London with contributions of up to 3% paid by The Bridge providing the employee contributes the same
- 25 days annual leave plus 12 days bank holiday and concessionary rising to 30 days after 10 years’ service
- Mileage paid at 40p per mile
- Full sick pay for up to 40 days per year
- Death in Service benefit at 2 x annual salary
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Package.
Our EAP service offers confidential access to professional consultants, expert referrals and online resources to help our employees with a range of topics:
- Personal, work and family challenges
- Work-life balance
- Emotional well-being
- Caring for others
- Daily living, consumer rights and money management
- Health and wellness
Communication & Fundraising Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: Up to £27,072
Interviews: 1st June 2017
Closing Date: 24th May 2017 at 5pm
We are seeking an ambitious, creative and dynamic individual to help us grow our business. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to develop your career whilst building your own communication and fundraising team. For further information and job application pack, please click the link below.